Thursday, January 24, 2013

A question of decor...

I have a question for you. 
All of you.  Members and Readers, all.
This is technically, not just my blog and I just want to make sure that everyone knows 
I want and need your input! 
I would love to know your opinion on things and what better way than to ask? 
This blog is FINALLY letting me do polls on the side bar... 
So I am going to just post one every so often so that you will have a chance to let your brilliant ideas and your concerns about this blog come to light!
 This does not mean that you have to bother at all about it, but it does mean that you can let me know what you'd most like to see or talk about or whether I should have scones with my tea or biscuits!
So, to start off with, something simple... 
When I change the background and header next...
What should be the theme?

1.Nature
2.Fashion
3.A particular era
4.A style...as in Victorian, Bohemian, French Country, Nautical, Royal, etc.
5. Literary..as in a particular book, story or character etc.
6. Anything you can think of!

These are just ideas or guidelines.
If you want, you can just vote on the poll or just leave a comment or both!
Anyone who wants to can suggest any type of theme or idea! And please describe it as much as you like.
If you don't see it numbered, just write it in a comment.
If you don't want to.. then, that's ok too. :)

Meanwhile, I am coming up with new ideas for future polls and posts!

All my Love, Emaline


1 comment:

SisterlyLove said...

I think it would be lovely to pick an era and deck out the blog in that. 1700? And maybe for Valentines Day your theme could be Victorian since they were wild about valentines!

Olive