Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Greetings!

Hello Dear Friends!  Merry Christmas!!
I am so happy to be here again! It's been ages and I have missed everyone so!


I have been busily baking, knitting, making Christmas presents and decorating my house for Christmastime!
I would love to know what you've been about since last I was here. Please, do tell!

I would not wish to detain you long from your Christmas festivities... But I thought I'd share a little of my Christmas with you!



 [I sprinkled Formica snow on absolutely everything!]



[Pewter angels from my Brother-in-Law's Grandma]

[I made a star for my tree that looks just like the one my Mama always puts on the big tree. It is just a cardboard star covered in tin foil with a hole for a light to poke through. It is one of our many Christmas traditions.]





[Kitchen utensils from Marmee!]


  [See my new bunny from Mabel?]



 [This pretty gingham table runner belonged to my Grandma.]

 [my new elephant bush]



[This card from my friend Miss Fanny just about sums me up]





 [The tea kettle is always on at my house. Would you like a cup?]



 I hope you all have a most joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year!
All my love,
Emaline

No comments: