Friday, November 2, 2012

Something of interest...

My sisters and I have started a pinterest board and are having quite a lot of fun with it! 
If you're like me, you might say.. What's Pinterest? Or perhaps: Oh, please... ANOTHER online time-vortex? 
Which... truthfully, isn't too far from the truth since I spend much too much time on it because it's so much fun. :) 
However, it is an invaluable tool for saving your favorite pictures and ideas in an easily accessible place. It's like a bulletin board or an idea board where you can go to be inspired.
If you're not like me, then you've probably skipped this because you already know all of it. =]

Anyway, all that to say that I've started a board on pinterest for all things doll. *smile* So, if you'd like to see it just click here>> Pretty Wit on Pinterest. Eventually, I'll put a link on the sidebar for it too when I have more time. It's just for fun really.

Here's something I found on there recently whilst searching for dolls...
 It's a handmade reproduction Queen Anne style doll. Isn't it gorgeous?
The blog it's on is called The Old Pretenders. You must go check it out. It is simply fabulous.

A lovely November day to you all!
Emaline

No comments: