Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A parcel! A parcel!

Merry Christmas everyone!
(I'm going to say it as many times as I possibly can.)
There are things happening over here... Very exciting things indeed!
A few days ago, there arrived some very interesting boxes on my front porch.
 Which my sister promptly brought inside for closer inspection. 
The top one containing fabric for some Christmas presents, the white box containing Take Joy! and Take Peace-- Two dvds about Tasha Tudor that I gave to Marmee for her birthday.

The other larger two boxes were indeed the items we ordered as "early birthday presents" for myself. Things I saw and instantaneously fell in love with.
They are in a little need of... arranging. So I am not at present ready to unveil them.
I can only say that it is something I have been needing in preparation for the holidays and the cold weather. Something meant for coziness and comfort but also necessity. Quite toasty, but not soft.
Can you guess what it is? 
   
Love, Emaline

No comments: