Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Announcing: A Winter Accessory Craft Along

Well, what do you know... This is our 100th post!
Something must be done to celebrate! Would you not agree?
I recently wrote to all of our members and asked for their views on doing a blog party of sorts, and I was delighted with the responses and ideas!
We shall have a party! Not just any party of polite conversation and passing the cucumber sandwiches (although that is certainly nothing to waggle our fingers at..) but something that everyone can participate in! What do you say?

I say, we should make an EVENT of it and do a
Craft-Along!
 I hope you will join us!
It will be from March 1st to March 31st.
(That's only 10 days from now!)
Take one of the "Craft Along" Images and add it to your blog (linking to this post) to help us spread the word to all our fellow doll friends and fashion enthusiasts...
I hope it will be a fun and inspiring challenge for everyone.






2 comments:

Anna said...

Excited!!
♥ Cora

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are here Cora!
I do miss you so!
xoxo
Em