Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pretty Walls...

 The blank walls were giving me a listless, dull feeling.
So I put up some personality and inspiration..


 The pictures in frames I cut out of Victorian Trading and Victorian Papers catalogs.
 
 And most of the others I found on the Graphics Fairy and printed them out.
I added an Ink well...
 which is an empty perfume bottle, 
and the tall vase is a WWII style bullet shell.

I got this tiny pocket knife from my Grandma.
Mabel made me a calendar that I get to open one month at a time on the first day of the month.
She also puts little gifts in each one. It's so exciting! The paper dolls (see previous post) were one of the gifts she made!
And of course there must be flowers all Summer long!


I hope everyone is having a splendid Summer and trying to relax a little this August.
All my love,
Emaline

1 comment:

http://breadonthewater.blogspot.com said...

...a small world further beautified...