Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy Summer to every Bunny!

Hello Friends...
It has been  a long time, has it not? I do believe life has been happening! Ballet, flooding, irrigation, friends, weddings, trips, barbeques, family! And in between times I have been flitting about the garden weeding here, cutting there, planting and watering here, here and here... The time has been just soaring by! But, it is still June! Which means the summer is ahead of us, and we shall do our best to make the most of it!

 And now... I have been wanting to post these pictures of all of the lovely projects our friends and us made during the March 2013 Winter Accessory Craft-Along. So many beautiful things! I wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to see them before I begin some Summer posting! You may click on the pictures to see the original posts if you like.
Olive's Opera Hood
 Ophelia's Fur Muff
 Mabel's Buttercup Aimee Hat
 Alice's Panda Hat
 Emaline's Bosom Friend

We had such fun making these for the craft along! I SO enjoyed seeing what everyone came up with to make! Thank you to all participants who made it a success!

So... Now, what shall we do next, hmm? Any suggestions? 

I hope to be posting some summer activity pictures soon! Thank you, all you dear readers, for sticking with me even through my LONG absences! My love and best Summer wishes to each and every blessed one of you!
Love, Emaline ♥ 

1 comment:

SisterlyLove said...

Oh, it WAS so enjoyable! Hmmm.. I'm wracking my brain to come up with a clever idea....

Olive